Re: green bearing questiuons

The stock bearings are pretty easy to set the end play on so I never
considered going "green". If I remember correctly, rotate the adjuster
in until it's snug, then back off 2-3 notches and you're set.

As far as axles go, you can have your flanges drilled for 4.5" bolt
pattern, or you can get B or C body axles and have them cut &
re-splined. I think Moser will do this pretty cheap. On my 73 Dart
Sport, I used a 70 Duster 8.75 and I just had axle flanges
drilled...it works fine.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----