Re: Electric fan hookup

Jeff sounds like the wire gauge you are using is too small for the current
you are carrying or the fuse holder is not rated for 20 amps. I would suspect
that your fan draws around 14 amps so you need wire and fuse holder capcity
of 17-18 amps (your 20 amp fuse is fine). Is the fuse holder one of the radio
shack inline ones? If so they are are rated at 3-5 amps so that may be your
problem. Just a thought.
Nico Over
Va. beach, Va.
64 Sport Fury
63 dodge 440 Wagon

On Wed,  6 Aug 2008 11:50:41 +0000, Jeff Adams wrote

----