Re: Fuel pump

Hey, New Braunfels, TX makes some killer BBQ sauce!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Futrell" <gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: Fuel pump

I stopped at  O'Reilly's while I was out working in Texas today. The
young parts guy at O'Reilly's ( at least he owned a nice 74 Duster )
looked up the fuel pump for the 63 poly and found a part number that
he said he would have to order. I had him look up a fuel pump for his
Duster and he said it was a different part number. They may be
interchangeable but his computer showed a different number.

On a side note, I got to meet another member today from the 62 - 65
list. I stopped by and talked with Lester from New Braunfels. TX. I
enjoyed talkin' Mopars and cars, today, Lester. You have a nice
collection of cars. Thanks for the hospitality.

    Gary