Exhaust Manifolds- need installation infomation

Exhaust Manifolds- need installation infomation

Hello to everybody, been outta circulation for a while and it's great to be back! Took some time off from the cars to pursue some musical aspirations for a while: but didn't take too long to find out I'm better at cars than guitars. My '64 330 wagon is back from paint, (SEM HotRod Black), and my much awaited '65 Belvedere I has taken it's place at the body shop. Had to let the '63 330 sedan go to make this all happen but it seemed to make more sense to have one closer to finished than two sitting waiting for a "someday" that never seemed to come around. Luckilly the bodyshop owner loved the '63 enough to accept it as trade for his labor on on the '65 and even agreed to give me first shot at the Dodge's re-accquisition should he ever decide to turn it loose. At any rate the Plymouth is actually making progress for the first time in five, (or is it six?), years. My 330 wagon, (sorta a RatRod daily driver), is really coming together quick! I'm looking forward to having a kool early B to drive again. Anyway, we the new 440 painted last night and I'm ready to stick the exhaust manifolds on it. I remember that some of the bolts go into the water jacket and need sealant on the threads and also that the bolts themselves are of different lengths. Can somebody here tell me: A. which bolts need sealant; B. if it's acceptable to use anti-seize on those that don't go into the water jacket; C. the correct length/size for each bolt in it's specific location; D. if a substitute exists or has been determined to work in place ot the "tube nuts" on a Magnum style manifold? The man- ifolds I'm using are (I've been told) were off of a 440 Magnum from a '71 Charger. I don't want to use anything other than these, since I've had them ceramic coated and need to maintain as much ground clearance as possible since this wagon will be getting some lowering as well. Thanks to all who respond, and look forward to getting re-aquainted with you all!!!! John Hammond

----