RE: erthonal

We are under the wrong impression that only corn will make fuel,
but any drunk can show you that almost anything can produce alky.
we throw away most of it away instead of using it.  In the thirities
when booze was outlawed, the amount of stills that showed up to meet
the demand showes that we have the skills to do what is necessary.
And don't kneed the govt.  It just the fact that we wait for the other
guy to do something.   Don't wait for the gas companies they
only want profit, they have sixty eight million pieces of land that
 they can drill on now, and won't  because they want more....
We drink more alky products in one day than we use gas..
I've raced since 1956 and run all types of fuel, we adapt to conditions,
and it's only time when someone else who smells how much money can be
made in this market steps up.
Carl
2003 Dodge 2500 hemi
1964 fury hemi NSS/AA