RE: gas tank sealing?

I just did mine from a 64 Fury. You can take the filler tube out and
remove the sending unit. The rubber seals are available from several
sources.  I used the POR 15 kit and was very happy with the result.
After rinsing the chemicals out with plenty of clean water, you have to
have the tank 100% DRY inside for the sealer to work. Easy to do, I just
put a hand held hair dryer in the filler tube hole, turned it on for a
couple hours with it exhausting out of the sending unit hole. Dry as a
bone!

Lee Sumpter

----