From: "Don Dulmage" <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 6:10 PM
Subject: Lee

> I am sory Lee of it embarqasses you. I wont mention it again. I personally
thought it was wonderful and only wish I had coined the phrase but alas I
did not.  I thought no less of you by the way. I was here cheering you on.
Perhaps as a tradesman by profession we talk to each other in a different
language than the general public and so these types of barbs are normal.
Anyway. it was not my intention to bring you dismay. I was just remembering
one of hot roddings shining moments.
> All the best. Your still tops in my book
> Don
> Author of
> Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
> Old Reliable (Mopar)