new swap meet items

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE:

1963 Dodge Polara 2 door hard top for sale: 383 4-speed, 8 3/4-3:23. White on red interior, bench seat. Interior is beautiful. Manual steering and brakes. Very nice, clean, rust free car. 66,692 original miles. Torque thrust American Racing wheels, New Mich. Radials.  $25,000  Vin-6232204957, Fender Tag:
A  G  J  M  Q  Y
7  1  5  3   5  2
SO      Number  Bdy     Trm     Pht
0709    0247     622     528     AAW
The Dodge is located in Memphis, TN --  contact Rick at 901-491-1943 or email redex79_AT_hotmail_DOT_com (Replace _AT_ with @ and _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (May 9, 2008)

1965 Plymouth Fury 3 Commando for sale. Light blue - two door - 383ci 4 bbl engine -  automatic tranny - column shift- bench seats - Dual Exhaust. This car has new exhaust - fresh brake job - chrome  wheels and baby moon  hub caps - The heads was just re-done with stainless valves and hardened seats for running todays no lead pump gas, over $500.00 in head work alone. Interior is average for its age and shows some wear. This is an air conditioned car but the ac is currently disconnected while we installed the  new  heads. There is some minor rust in the wheel wells, but I have the panels so you  can repair it, which will go with the car. This engine runs extremely well and  is very strong. I believe everything works except for the turn signals. I think  the flasher is bad. You won't find many this nice, priced this cheap. I'll take  $6,500.00 It has only been driven about 100 miles since the new heads were put on it. If you are interested I can send photos to your e-mail addy. This car is sold as is where is. With absolutely no warranty. The car is located in Newburg,  Missouri. Contact Ed at 573-762-3557 or edbonnie_AT_embarqmail_DOT_com -- Please mention the 1962 to 1965 Mopar web site when you call or e-mail, thank you. (Replace _AT_ with @ and _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (May 9, 2008)

----