RE: seat covers

Seems like a lost art.  There was a shop right down the street from me,
and for years I would drive by, telling myself that I would call him
when I got to that part of the project.  Well, by the time I got to
"that part of my project" he was out of business.

Like I said, I got really luck with the Joe from Maxie Trim.  He knew
the difference between the Sport Fury and the Fury covers, and talked
Legendary into making "Fury-like" covers for me to put on some buckets
that I pulled from a '65.  The result is way cool and actually a bit
unique.  I know the bone stock purists won't like it but I am very, very
happy.

Jim Jablonski
Royal Oak, Michigan
'64 Fury