SV: exhaust manifolds

Hello,

I have recently purchased a Plymouth Sport Fury sport coupé. (2 doors
hardtop).

With original v8 (missing) and manuel transmission, and bucket seats, sport
fury wheel caps and center console.

I think it is the only one here in Denmark. It has been standing inside
since 1979 in a barn, it was an old that bought it. and it is in good shape.
I did not know what it was when I found it or the estimate value. Does any
one have an Idea?

Ps. It is not for sale I have some nice street ideas.

Sorry about the spelling, since it is not my native tounge.

Best regards from Denmark

Knud-erik Bergstein Holm