rear window gasket question, off-topic sorry

rear window gasket question, off-topic sorry

anybody here know if its possible to remove a rear window without
destroying the gasket. I just found out that my off topic mopar
doesnt have repopped rear rubber gasket,
    i can try to save and reuse it or?????????????????????  car in
question is  my new 67 notchback cuda.
  PS- yep I know,  It is possible to switch over to 68-69 stainless
trim which takes an available gasket, but that trim is just about
impossible to find, especially for the notchbacks since they were much
rarer)
     neal zimmerman, eugene oregon