Hot Weather Driving

I am in Yuma Arizona.  The weather is just starting to get hot but it
will soon be VERY hot.

I have a 1963 383 Sport Fury.  I have the following questions:

Is it better to just run an electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock or
should I use an electric pump as a booster pump?

Is there a good electric pump for street use that does not make too much
noise?

I have recored to a 3-row core, is it better to try to find a fan shroud
or go electric fan?

Is there a good electric fan for our cars?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Dennis C.

----