Re: Van Nuys Spring Fling

I will be at Spring Fling as I have since the very beginning o its existence. I will be selling out of my 28 foot enclosed car trailer behind my #06 NASCAR 69 Daytona. It is white with red wing & stripe. I am RT Specialties for the Western U.S.??? joe machado? ps, my space will be 60 foot long of tables.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Kinsley <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 9:23 pm
Subject: RE: Van Nuys Spring Fling

Ron Crossley wrote:

> I'll be there on Saturday also. If I remember, always a crap shoot, I'll
> be
> there wearing my '62 to '65 MOPAR list hat. In case I forget, I'll be
> there
> with my bright red '64 Sport Fury with the all white interior. Stop by
> and
> say hi.
>
> Ron
>
> '64 Sport Fury  440/727
> '63 Sport Fury  383/727
>

> >From: Rich Kinsley <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: Van Nuys Spring Fling
> >Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:43:25 +0000
> >
> >Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies
> >
> >OK, this time I know I got it right! I tried for Fall Fling and it was
> >the wrong date :-( So I'll be in SoCal on Wed., 4/30 in Sherman Oaks,
> >and will be at the Spring Fling on Sat., 5/3. I'd sure love to meet up
> >with any of you guys who happen to be around. I'm sure Schumacher will
> >have a booth so how about Noon at the Schumacher booth. I'll have my
> >cell phone, (402) 708-3424, so you can call me anytime to meet up. I
> >sent Schuyler a note already and am hoping to get some more decals then.
> >I'll probably get there about 10am and probably have my little 2 year
> >old twin grandkids along.

Great Ron. I'd like to meet all the "list" guys. It'd be nice to put a
face with a post. I'm not known for being bashful so I'll search around
for you and others. I'll have my hat on too.

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----