Progress

I have been doing pretty well with the poly. I still
don't have the tank out. I have scheduled a dyno tune
session for Tue., May 27. That should be really
interesting. I'll have some real HP and Torque facts
then. I will be able to do the tweaking myself or they
will do it for/with me. I think it'll bring the thing
together finally.

Regarding removing the secondary air valve
butterflies, the guy showed me a car and told me it
was running the earlier Eddy that didn't have the AV.
He said the difference is that on a heavy car it would
stumble when the secondaries kicked in. The AV helps
eliminate that issue. However when you're racing and
starting off at 2500rpm or so, the secondaries are
probably getting open so the mixture will be getting
stabilized. It might not be perfect for the street but
who cares. I wanta race it :-)

I'll post my data in a month or so after I git 'er
done.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

Be a better friend, newshound, and

----