aussie 6. I a

I already told her so you dont need to worry. She thiks I have lots of projects now. I am changing gears in the 63 to 35s as i needed the 91s for the senir dragster. it is almost done , just some wiring and all the fuelines to do although the carb lines are all done. Car made it isnto Hotrods and classics this month although the pic is from a smal one on my website and was taken against the wall where my grinder sat before I sold it. Not too pretty. I am almost embarassed. I sent good pics when he asked but it mut have been too late.  Stacy Davids producer also asked for ics forthe gearz show. "what are you working on"
Also deep in the back of the shop is a 5.7 hemi with a spare set of heads. rescued fro me by John A.
That is next project. I want 700hp but i might not get it but i am willing to spend a couple of years amaking parts if necessary. Norush and maybe it is a silly idea anyway.
I sold all my old engnes and blocks in one week. Why i dont kow, it just happenned. the last my experimental 482 stroker i sold as an assembled short block and it is almost done so then i will be free. I am off to Austria then Munich for a short trip and then back at it. If I get any busier i will have to get a job to have some rest.
So anyway She knows and is cautious but not angry
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)