RE: Mopars at the Strip

Hello,

Sorry, I need to make a BIG apology for our meeting at the Mopars at the
Strip.  I was waiting to talk to Don at 4 Seconds Flat.

I don't scare very easy, usually I'm the one who can scare someone off.

I did go over the to Mopar truck where the meeting was going to be on
Saturday but I was late due to the Hemi's running on the strip.  There
was just too much good stuff going on and I lost track of time.  I would
very much liked to meet some of the guys who have helped me on my 63
Sport Fury questions.

This is only the second time I have been to Mopars at the strip, the
last time was a couple of years ago.

Dennis C.

----