To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:27 AM
Subject: RE: power steering pump

Hi Matt,
I'm about to rebuild mine. I got a kit from NAPA, about 15 bucks I
think. I have never rebuilt one before but it can't be that
difficult...could it? Any words of wisdom out there?
Mike P

Matthew Marthaler wrote:

Has anyone ever rebuilt a power steering pump? If so
what are the pros and cons to rebuilding as opposed to
buying a rebuilt?
                                           Thanks,
                                            Matt

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs