Re: Gary Bradshaw

I imagine the best place to post for the family would be the forum on
the Cowtown Mopar site. I noticed quite a few others had posted there.
One of the funniest things I read about Gary was what he said to one
of the guys in the Cowtown club when he was trying to get his 68
Coronet ready for the track ,   "the car runs good just need to fix
the loose nut behind the wheel" .

  http://www.cowtownmopars.com/

           Gary