From: aaap1f6ifvgnu62sv0eked_fv1i_jqzl5u3f5fljna6nwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aaap1f6ifvgnu62sv0eked_fv1i_jqzl5u3f5fljna6nwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Earl H.
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:53 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Las Vegas meeting reminder: Mopars at the Strip

Sadly we will not be bringing the Alcohol cars to Vegas. I am
not sure why. We did offer to run for free if they prepped the
track. It seems that they were not willing to do that.

Earl

Las Vegas meeting! 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse members will meet
up at noon each day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) at the Mopar Performance
Truck.  March 28 to 30 at the Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/gatherings.html

Look for the guys speaking with a British accent. :)

If someone has a camera, please take a picture of the group and I'll post it
on the 62-65 site.

Thanks,
Gary H.

----