From: "Musclecarguy" <musclecarguy1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 2:21 AM
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Off Topic Question on 1972 Rallye Charger 440

Guys, I hate to get myself in trouble here, but I need
your help in understanding something on my 72 Charger
Rallye 440-4 spd car. It has an air pump on it, but I
don't know much about what this is all about and its
function or intent. I'm assuming something to do with
vacuum ???  I was looking at ordering a new wiring
harness from Year One and it even shows one for the
air pump. Can someone help explain all this air pump
stuff to me? Thanks in advance guys...Lyle in Montana

Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
Mopar topic.  Thanks!

Be a better friend, newshound, and

----

----