To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:17 AM
Subject: Parts for sale: 4.10 gear 742case Clutch Sure Grip and other stuff...

MML:

I am cleaning out my sheds and have the following for sale:

Completely rebuilt 4.10 gear 742 case Clutch-style Sure Grip $925 plus shpg. (Randy's wants approx. $1250 with Cone - spring Sure Grip)

Mopar Perf. viscous clutch fan $40

'65 Fury I Poly 318 driveshaft - $5 plus the cost of shpg. or pickup 92071 CA (perfect shape)

'65 Poly 318 points distributor - complete (perfect shape $5

273/318LA exhaust manifold set w/working heat riser $20.

(4) Edelbrock/Weiand Ram Flo (triangular air cleaners) $10 for all w/nice one w/foam element; great for dual quad or testing at the track; maximum flow w/no restriction; I used for testing purposes/racing.

318/340 homade deep sump oil pan w/pickup $20

Air Shocks for A-body Mopar $10 - like new w/no hose kit

Dart GT 14" full set of wheel covers, nice condition $20

All prices plus shipping. Pictures available for all parts. The very low $5 pricing on some items is to cover gas to the Post Office (my time is worth nada!). Much will go to the dumpster if not sold.

Thank you!
Gary Pavlovich
Santee, CA 92071

----