RE: Intake question

QUOTE:{is to pick a proven combo that a know
 engine
> builder has
> proven works and use it, if it is in alignment with
your intended
 usage.}
  Earl is completely right in his statements, the
quote above is probably the best engine building
advice anyone could heed. unless your racing to put
food on the table, and have been at it for years. a
good read is don D's "ol reliable" 440 build. and as
earl said, for most street builds nowadays, the
performer RPM is a great all around intake.
Sean Dietz

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person --
> > directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car
> transactions and
> > negotiations
> > as well as other personal messages only to the
> intended recipient, not
> > the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy,
> > reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to
> > Mopar
> > topic.  Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:

> Paul L.
> '63 Sport Fury
> 440/727

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html