RE: 62 Sport Fury

All,
I've bought badges from "emblemagic" before, for my
'50 & '56 Coronets. Believe me, they are not cheap to
buy, but look exactly as they should. Then again, I
have seen them put reasonable starting bids on their
items, on Ebay, so if the bids are low enough, you
just might luck out..., that is, if you want to wait
until they list what you need.
Mike

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

----