RE: Part needed for 64 Polara 500 convert

RE: Part needed for 64 Polara 500 convert

Kevin
Are you looking for the arm rest bases. I bought a pair of repros on
ebay for $75 for the front and will be buying the rear for my 2dr ht
shortly.  I was very satisfied with the quality. Made in China I believe
so probably better keep the tongue off of them. not sure of the part
numbers for the rear but here is the link for the seller. Last I looked
he had 10 pairs available.

Hope this helps.
the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopar-64-Polara-armrest-bases-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42606QQihZ023QQitemZ360013620023

Kevin Merkley wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I need an interior part for a 64 Polara 500 convertible.  It is the same
>
> part as a 64 Plymouth Fury convert and I do not know if it is the same
> as a 65 B body and the 63's.  Anyway here it is:
>
> Top mechanism pocket panel Part # 2050VT6 and the armrest 1202VX9.
>
> This piece is the formed piece (passenger side) that hides the top
> cylinder and has the armrest for the rear passengers.
>
> Is there any hope of ever getting one?
>
> Thanks,
>
> K.
>
> Kevin R. Merkley