RE: Floor Pan

There are 2 ways to replace any section of metal.

Lap joint and buttweld.Lap joint is the cheapest and less desireable
way,IMO.Butt welding is the preferred way if you expect to ever sell the
car and get a good price for it.Not every car warrants a show type
body,but try to think long term.

Try re-pricing the work and tell them you want it butt welded,and both
sides ground flat so that the repair is invisible and see what the price
is.All I can say about bodywork is,quality is remembered long after the
price is forgotten.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

----