1963 Dodge Dragmaster Truck

A cool old promo ad about 1963 Dodge Drag Truck - Sweptline is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IUfNoR7LkI

What the ad's announcer does not say is that particular truck had a custom fiberglass front end; it was not 3900 lbs., like the stock steel version.

About 3 years ago I got an e-mail from a guy, somewhere in central Texas I think, who claimed he had found the original "1963 Dodge D-100 Drag Truck" shown in the video and was restoring it. Never heard from him since, though.

Gary

----