Poly

 My friend G Wager has finished the install and set up of his 355 Poly stocker in his fury C body.
2X4 BBLs , 3.58 stoke. Ported heads and raised compression. Block and heads were original to the car. He has a special treatment on the valve covers he is trying which looks reflective in flash photos but is just black and looks very much like the 426 Hemi or 273 hi-po covers. We are trying this finish out to see how it stands up. Anyway He said all he needs is antifreeze and to extend one coil wire and it is time to light it off. Headers are reworked Fe (390)Ford truck headers which fit surprisingly well after the flanges were changed.to poly flanges. In reality only two pipes hit. I have some photos if anyone would like but I believe he also has them on the Poly site where ever that may be. I suspect this will be a fun cruiser with good manners and lots of suds if required.  Makes me wanna have one again!
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)