Latest swap meet listings

WANTED:

1963  Parts Wanted: I need the top latch assembly (bolts to  front of
top) for a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible. Bill.
Phone: 910-329-0194 or macomberwp_AT_charter.net (Replace _AT_ with @ to
contact) (December 1, 2007)

FOR SALE:

Project for sale, 1962 Dodge Dart 330 station wagon.  No engine or
trans, was 383 with pushbutton auto.  99% rust free (no patches either)
original paint so you can see it's condition. Rear elect. window still
works, 2nd seat is original, front is non-original buckets. Needs carpet
and headliner repair. (some sections are falling )  Good tires all
around. Good glass. Original roof rack is missing and there is a slight
dent in the pass. side quarter just above the wheel opening.  $3200
Contact Larry Gardinier at
941-927-9685 or email  lgardinier@xxxxxxxxxxx (Replace _AT_ with @ to
contact) (December 1, 2007)

Project for sale, 1962 Dodge Town Wagon (like 2dr. suburban)  Currently
has Chry. 400 engine with high performance rebuild,(Hughes cam lifters
and springs,new pistons,etc.,etc.)  new 727 auto with B&M shifter and
later style rear, blockhugger headers and Flowmaster dual exhaust.
Complete new wiring harness with Chrysler electronic ignition
conversion. Very nice bucket seats in front and 2nd seat matches and
folds down to bed. (Interior is grey cloth from a newer van)   Original
cargo area in good condition (no headliner). all glass is good. Comes
with 2 very good extra front fenders (originals not so good).  All tires
are good matching 10.50x30x15 Goodyear Wranglers (this is a 2 wheel
drive, just looks like 4 wheel drive).  Will sell without engine and
trans for $1600 or complete as is for $4100  Contact Larry Gardinier at
941-927-9685 or email lgardinier@xxxxxxxxxxx (Replace _AT_ with @ to
contact) (December 1, 2007)

Project for sale, 1963 Dodge 440 4dr. sedan, very little rust (small
areas bottom of rear quarters, small areas at bottom of rear window, and
small areas in trunk) 318 v8 with push button auto and fact. a\c. Good
original interior except front seat cover is a replacement and pattern
does not match. Car was running and driving when put in storage a year
ago. Desparately needs paint. Glass is all good.  $2400  Contact Larry
Gardinier at 941-927-9685 or email  lgardinier@xxxxxxxxxxx (Replace _AT_
with @ to contact) (December 1, 2007)

1963 Dodge Polara 500 for sale. Restoration completed in California this
year. Has 1972 440 with 727 push button tranny, Painted 2006 Chrysler
cool vanilla with white/black interior. 15 inch steel wheels with dog
dish caps. Please email for pics and include a fax number for a full
description. Price, $28,900. Offers. Possible trade for 1965 Belvedere
I.  jobenz_AT_yahoo.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (December 1,
2007)

1965 Dodge Coronet 440, 2 door hard top, 361, new 727 transmission,
factory A/C, new paint/int (white / turq), new seals, gaskets, bumpers,
many extra parts; needs assembled, not able to finish; My loss/your
gain. This is a good running, drivable car, CA black plates, currently
reg. no-op. Must sell $5000 or best offer. Delivbery? Thanks.
bobtown2002_AT_hotmail.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (December 1,
2007)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere I two door post sedan for sale. California car.
Have clean California title, never registered by current owner, now
located in Stamford, CT. Car is currently a bare shell, painted in Nov.
of 2002. Color is 1965 Chrysler SS1 Ivory. Underside coated with Wurth
sealer. Non-tubbed, frame connectors. Solid unibody and trunk, floors
OK, (some small pinholes in pass. side well). Floor coated with Por 15.
Belt line trim holes filled (welded), driver's side mirror holes filled.
Doors installed with rebuilt hinges and new black wind lace. Car was
stripped to bare metal prior to paint. Body work and paint performed by
a professional restoration shop, paint job alone was $6,000. Presently
body is on a large, rolling wooden dolly but can still be easily
transported this way by trailer.
The Plymouth comes with the following: 8 3/4 rear housing, 3400# S/S
springs, rebuilt front end w. BB k-frame, (needs installed) new brake
lines, decent grille/bezels, (need to be dipped/polished), fiberglass
hood and bumpers, A990 hood scoop, original hood and bumpers, original
bench seat, original door panels, original dash (kinda hacked up, pretty
beat up to begin with), new headliner, (needs to be installed) headlight
harness, repro firewall seals, NOS wiper motor,  S+W roll bar, original
1965 A990 radiator, fiberglass dash, restored black floor-shift steering
column, polished and straight stainless outer trim, new trunk
weatherstripping, window felts, new in box gas tank, body plugs, window
channels, windshield and rear window gaskets. Have decent and
hard-to-find rear lamps and bezels. Have the backup lights also, but
these will need to be restored. Have brand new Schumacher
transmission mount. Original dash harness and fuse block intact, could
be re-used. Comes with interior screw kit for trim pieces. Missing front
windshield. All other glass is good, but needs to be installed. No
carpet. Fiberglass dash needs to be completed. Hood scoop needs to be
mounted, fresh air hole needs to be cut. Interior and gauge wiring need
to be sorted out. Interior trim
needs to be painted, but all is there and straight. Interior wheel wells
would need to be painted to match interior trim. Have a good instrument
panel, but needs a bezel.
Have a 440 block and BB 727 core that go with the car . Block appears
OK, but have not inspected it thoroughly - was bought at Carlisle a few
years ago from an old racer. Transmission needs front pump and some
other pieces but looks like it can be rebuilt.
Naturally, there are many more various parts that will go with the car.
I can not remember everything I have, so please ask if you think of
something that I may have missed.
As far as the status of this project goes, the tedious body work and
parts gathering is mostly done, the rest just needs to be assembled.
Unfortunately, the project has become an albatross and I do not have the
wherewithal to finish it. I live over an hour away from the car and
never seem to have the time to work on it consistently. It should have
been finished years ago but now it is time to cut my losses and move on.
In addition, I have a baby on the way and do not see an increase coming
in either free time or money. Could be a good start on an A990 replica
or a nostalgic street machine.
$11,000 Greg (917) 501-7125 or g.casden_AT_verizon.net (Replace _AT_
with @ to contact) (December 1, 2007)

Interior door panels for a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury for sale; stored in
the attic; the car has been gone a long time. Anyone need these? Colors
are gold and black. Joe. JBaader_AT_db-eng.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to
contact) (December 1, 2007)

----