Personal T-shirts, decals, etc.

If anyone may be interested in having a personalized T-shirt or  decals
made for their cars, there is a guy I've dealt with and had my own
T-shirts made up for my 64 Plymouth Sport Fury. Not talking about club
house shirts, as Gary is handling that for the members.
I'm talking about having something made up for your PERSONAL car, truck
or whatever.
This guy is great to deal with. He can make up just about anything you'd
like to have done. He deals mostly on the RumbleBee site that I'm on but
he can do anything from T-shirts, decals, etchings on coffee cups, gas
doors or just about anything. You can send him a picture of what you
want or a drawing and he'll make up a proof for you before making it.
He's reasonable and gets thing done pretty fast.
Send him an e-mail at: tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for your request. Oh, and be
sure to tell him that Bill Cole from Toledo, Ohio recommended him. And
no, I'm not making anything on it. Just wanted you guys to know of a
place to  have things done like this.
Let me know if you deal with him what you think.

Bill Cole
Toledo, Oh.
--
  William Cole