RE: Alert, there may be a new Max-Wedge Rebody

RE: Alert, there may be a new Max-Wedge Rebody

Worse, it may never have had a title.  For example, in New York State,
cars weren't issued titles until the 1970's--1973, I think...  Proof of
ownership was nothing more than the registration DMV gave you when you
got plates.  This was never updated, and if you currently own one of
these cars here, you still have only the current registration.

Sean

----