'60 Chrysler Saratoga kustom; '62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart convertible; '65 Barracuda \6; '65 Imperial; '68 Barracuda FB 340-S; '69 Barracuda FB now 360; '70 Challenger now 440; '72 Cuda '340

From: Dave Walters <whdavid@xxxxxxxxx>
The way Mopar prices are going it might be worth more as wall art,LOL.

As always,the ignorant will get burned at some point.In this case the
"SO" numbers on the (re-)body won't match the fender tag,giving up the
car as a fake.It's up to future buyers to confirm these numbers before
turning over the money.On the upside,now the numbers are in a few
people's database so if a car turns up for sale later it'll probably be
caught.

Can't count on Darrell's books on this one,as you're buying all the docs
needed for a fake.There are also quite a few ways to launder/obtain a
title if need be.

Thanks,Tom

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.