RE: Alert, there may be a new Max-Wedge Rebody

RE: Alert, there may be a new Max-Wedge Rebody

Its still up there.  The link got mussed up in Topica.

Thats why I posted the Item # as well.  Links usually get messed up on
the list and you have to go to ebaymotors.com and copy the item number
to the search box.

--Tom

--
'65 Dart GT 'vert