Bidmopar.com (was article in MCG)

Tom, Mopar Collector Guide has started an ebay style auction site called
Bidmopar.com just for Mopar cars and related stuff. For an extra $10.00
a year you can sign up for what they call Elite Access. So besides
getting the magazine and a free monthly ad (and a free T-shirt) you get
free use of Bidmopar.com, Bonus MCG online content, and your magazine is
delivered in sealed plastic. At lesst I know the mailman isn't reading
it first before I get it. LOL

Here's the link to Bidmopar.com auction site:

http://www.bidmopar.com/index.php

Dan

----