Nats

I haven't seen any emails on the Nats so far...what did you guys think?
I walked by Don's at N7 several times Saturday morning around 11 and
never saw anybody...did anybody meet there? I was at J22 & 23, Brian
Safford came by and stored some stuff with me while he raced his 62
Dart...SWEET car and sounds healthy. Brice Rd. cruising was almost
non-existant, but Saturday nite at Heath was insane! Burnouts everywhere
and the cops just let it go. My wife went by there Sunday and said the
road was BLACK with rubber! I did a few short ones myself, but some guys
were sideways and the Best Buy parking lot was full of smoke. Anybody
see the 2 $125k Chargers in the swap area?
Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----