Re: 64 Dodge dash

Canadian 64 dodges have Plymouth dashes in them
-----

a few weeks. Maybe I just haven't paid attention to gauges in a 330
before since I thought they were just like Polara or 440 gauges. Were
gauges different in a Canadian car ?  I don't know that this is a
Canadian car, just wondering about the difference.

           Gary