Re: "L" brackets (was RE: 64 and 65 dodge rear bumpers)

Re: "L" brackets (was RE: 64 and 65 dodge rear bumpers)

I have seen them.
Did you check with Gary Goers?

  Jimmy

george smith wrote:

As of right now...No One. Joe Souchy is a vendor on
the website.Email him and ask. he might have some news
by now. Also,I have emailed Jim Fillmore at his
website,"Detroitmuscletechnologies". I'm going to send
him my old ones as a model for casting if he decides
it can be done. Other than that,nothing.I've been
searching for 2 yrs. I lucked out on a pair on ebay.
They were original and in fantastic condition.But they
weren't cheap by the time the bidding was over.I just
wanted them more.
--- Jason Chance <j23@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

okay. so WHO is reproducing them?

Jimmy Peavy wrote:

You're right.

Jimmy

Gary H. wrote:

I thought I read somewhere that a vendor was
reproducing these?
<scratching head>

Gary H.

There is one very hard to find not reproduced
item
that is only 64 B Body and 65 Coronets.Very
overlooked
when trying to spruce up your 64 or 65. It's
the
bumper fillers. "L" shaped brackets that wrap
around
the rear quarter above the rear bumper.Most are
totally weathered and unusable.If you find a
pair,grab
them!I got a set off ebay from a 65 Coronet
that fit
my 64 Polara.Only difference is the part
number.Just a
little FYI.

removed]
----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person --
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car
transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages
only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address.
This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of
mail and fine tune
the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George

----

----