From: Gary H. <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 1:16 pm
Subject: New Swap Meet Listing

Hi all,

Below is a new addition to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1964 Plymouth Savoy For Sale: The car is very solid, there is some
holes on the inner rear quarters. There has been a fiberglass Hemi hood
scoop installed and there is an extra fiberglass hood that goes with it.
 The interior is original and in good shape but the seats have been
recovered.  The motor is a 1969 440 with a forged steel crank. It's been
bored .30  over and a good loping
cam in it. Federal Mogul flat top pistons at 10:1.  The heads are #906
and have had a 3 angle valve job new valves, springs,  rockers and push
rods. Edelbrock 440 Torker intake and a new Quick Fuel carb. Nicely
built motor for the street should produce about 460 HP.  I  put a 4 core
aluminum radiator by Smith in Indianapolis round top to resemble  the
original. It  has TTI 3 inch headers with QTP stainless electric
cut-outs  with Flowmasters and 3 inch out the back. The trans. is a 727
with a 3,000  stall and a shift kit installed. New drive shaft with a
front slip yolk.  I removed, rebuilt, and detailed the K member and
front suspension everything new. Also has a disk brake set up on it from
a lower 70's Mopar (Roadrunner, etc.). There are new rear Mopar super
stock leaf springs in the rear with front extended mounting brackets.
New shocks all around. The front wheels are 15X6 American Torque Thrust
D's with 7.75X15 BF Goodrich bias tires. The rears are 15X8 Stockton
widened OEM small dog dish rims with Radir 15X8.5 nostalgia cheater
slicks to go after that whole nostalgia super stock look. I have all
receipts and motor build sheet. Everything I have talked about here is
new. I can send you pictures if interested.  I am asking for what I have
into  the car which is $28,000. Jeff in WI 53158 -- email me at
jwx2_AT_wi.rr.com. (Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (July 15, 2007)

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!