From: Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TTI Max Wedge exh system
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:04:25 +0000

Hi guys

Has anyone out there fitted one of TTI's 3" MW systems on their 62-65 B
body?
I'm mainly wondering what the general consensus is on the Dynomax
muffler that TTI supply as standard.
From what I gather, Flowmasters have the best reputation these days for
BB Mopars.
Is there much difference in the sound?
You can buy the TTI system without mufflers but they say fitting other
makes may require cutting. Would that just be for a difference in
length?

I've also heard good things about Accurate Exhaust Products, but their
website doesnt say what mufflers they supply. I think I can get TTI's
cheaper over here anyway....

Can anyone help?

Robert
England