Poly intake squawk rnot

it has been my experience that the stock 4 bbl poly intake is FAR superior to the wiend for instance. I have not the experience G Polyovich has but I have run both and would be happpy to have a stock one over the other anyday.
G wager is just puting the finishing touches on his 355 inch poly stroker. I think by sept he will have it installed & running. It is his first self built engine and I think he is doing a good job. I am the hired consultant fed with pizza and burgers but he is doing the actual work.  Nice to watch for a change. Engine is for a mid 60s fury and he is using the 57 2 X4bbl set up. Should be fun.  It has 3 by the knee trans
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)