RE: Tech Question

I took Gary H.'s advice and googled it. Found a vendor
that sells them for 25.00. I'll look at the MP one
before I order though.Want to get the one that fits my
needs the best.BTW,I got my Mancini MW manifolds about
a week ago.They are a definite "WOW" factor!
Heavier,but no replacing gaskets when they blow out.I
tried what my machinist had told me.The manifolds
weren't meant to have gaskets anyway.When the heads
are done and the manifolds milled to be square,you
don't need them.I didn't use any when I had the 440HP
ones on.Thry it with these.Do you use gaskets?
Also,after reading your washer bag reply,I don't think
I'll be putting on even a bottle style.Might be too
much heat with those on.
Your thought sir?
--- Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> George
> Dunno if, by 'template', you mean you want to make
> your own, but we
> bought ours from the Mopar Performance catalog.
> Fits ok, tho the shield part needs to be bent up a
> bit to clear the
> manifold.
>
> Robert
> England
>

> Gary H. wrote:
> >
> > There was a guy who was referred here by a 62-65
> member. I put up a web
> > page  for him but he has not answered an e-mail I
> recently sent to him.
> > I'll delete his page soon if he does not return my
> mail.
> > http://www.ornocar.com/hwang.html is the address
> of that page.
> >
> > So to heck with him, if you put these search terms
> in Google:
> > "master cylinder" "heat shield" mopar
> > you'll get some returns.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gary H.
> >
> > george smith wrote:
> > >
> > > Isn't there a template for a Max Wedge master
> cylinder
> > > heat shield? I haven't been able to find it.
> > > Thanks!
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George

----