Re: troubleshoot tips please

yes i agree w/ the carb and also your vacuum lines.
after 12 years i would go through the whole eng tune,
brake job, etc. like you pulled it from a field. gonna
have to go through my 63 fury like that soon, she was
running sweet when i parked her. (went overseas) came
home, one thing then another I.E. family.  it happens,
but back to your car, i would check all electric
connections, wheel cyls. your liable to run into more
problems after you fix your vacuum advance leak or
clogged up carb, might as well fix a jug of tea, turn
on the radio and make a beautiful saturday of it.
Good luck! and Enjoy!  SEAN

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

----