RE: Buried Plymouth -- who won it?

I read this on a blog but can't say it is 100% true:

"One of the news stories from Tulsa said that the winner will be named
within the next week, because they're still going through all the
entries. If the winner is deceased, their next of kin gets it. They have
five years (??!!???) to claim the car. If nobody claims it after that
time, a court will decide what happens to it."

Gary H.

----