Leaky Wheels

Ok, to keep this on topic, these are on my 64 Hemi Savoy,
I have a set of what appear to be American Torque Thrust, but are not  marked
as such, when I go the wheels the tires were mounted with tubes, which
indicated to me the old aluminum technology was just a little porous, I finally
got around to putting new tires on the front and took the time to  paint the
inside of the wheels to seal them. I still have a slow leak, any ideas  on how to
seal this?
Thanks in advance for the help
John A.
64 Hemi Savoy 4sp
ps: Hemi manifolds for sale - single 4, Mopar cross ram, tunnel ram with
carbs (only the cross ram not polished)