From: Tom Duross <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962-1965 Mopar Mail List <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Air Shocks
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:12:20 -0400

Good morning Campers,

My 65 Belv2 vert has air shocks, had 'em when I got her.
They're white, can't find a manufacturer but they're starting to sag.
I'm reading about 10 lbs. with a cheap tire gauge but I don't trust it.

Does anyone know what pressure should be running in these?
Maybe they're all different and I suppose that's possible.

I don't like them and want to get the rear springs rebuilt but for now, I
have to pump them up.
Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom Duross