From: Gary H. [mailto:62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:40 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Newest Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1962 Plymouth Savoy 2 door post for sale. No engine. Big block k member.
$1600 Contact Mark 913-426-5379

1962 Dodge Polara 500 for sale: 2-door, 361-4, automatic with electric
windows, power brakes and steering.  Odometer reads 30K miles.  Gauges and
electric windows work.  Car starts and idles easily. Interior in very good
shape considering the age of the car.  Owners manual and service booklet
found in glovebox.  Rust present in trunk and wheelwells.  Overall a very
restorable car with a lot of potential.  Asking $9500 O.B.O.  Photos can be
seen at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/opejkfkd/
Contact Doug at 781-639-0683 (May 12, 2007)

1963 Dodge Polara 500 convertible for sale. Real straight, almost rust-free
car, big block. Call Frank if interested.
706.273.4283 (May 12, 2007)

WANTED

WANTED: 1962 to 1964 Dodge or Plymouth MAX WEDGE CONVERTIBLE, real cars
only please. Reward. Contact Dave at 413-586-6826 or email
davehemisandy_AT_comcast.net (replace_AT_ with @ to contact) (May 12,
2007)

Wanted 1963  Dodge 880 2 door hardtop. E-mail Jimmy:
cadillac_AT_rock.com  (replace_AT_ with @ to contact) (May 12, 2007)

----
topic.  Thanks!

----