RE: Finish Plates (was eBay Auction)

Here ya go Dave and anyone else interested...some pics of my home-made
console unfinifshed finish plate. You'll notice the rubber scuffs from
the crappy boot, but I have a new boot to install and I will also oak
veneer the top. I alos made the solid oak handles. This wasn't hard to
do, but if you're looking for CORRECT...forget it!
http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/BijouB/?action=view&current=pistol1.jpg

Just change the number from 1-4 after pistol for other pics.