compooter probs

Hi guys,
I had been intending to send some thanks for the replies to my seat belt
query of last week, but havent had internet or email at home since Monday,
as my 12yr old son managed to reconnect my wireless modem, after it was
disconnected for a spot of spring cleaning, and put the 'phone line back
in the wrong hole, ie in one of the network sockets!
Apparently the voltage the phone line carries is enough to fry the insides
of the modem, so I need to get another!
Should be up & running later today though (emailing from work at the mo),
so will get back to the seatbelt topic when I can.
Thanks again

Robert
Still Sunny England

the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce
the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.
Thanks!

----