RE: 62-65s headed to crusher

I'll go and look if anyone needs me to.
I'll cc Tom Faust and Tom McDermott (the three MA Toms) who are members here
too.
I think I might know where this place is, Tom F. told me about it once.
Junkyards are almost non-existent in this area.
Again, I can take a ride if anyone is serious.
I could use a good 64 plymouth hood if he has one.
Let me know off-list.
6t4belvedere@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tom Duross
Boston

In a message dated 4/10/2007 6:19:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,