Re: Don D

On a similar note, years ago, I was helping a buddy wwho had an engine
shop. He sold a complete later model 390 to some guys to install in a
61 Ford. The 61 had no pcv valve, but the newer motor had a pvc port
at the base of the carb. These genuises hooked one of the heater hoses
to the pvc port and raised heck when the motor locked up and would not
start! LOL (NO WARRANTY ON STUPIDITY !)

Lee Sumpter