Re: test number 2

ok, great, getting the hang of this new way, hope it works.  my link
here worked great for so long with fastmail then three major problems
in the space of just a few months. menkos a priince for helping out
this cyber dummy get set up on gmail. hes saved my bacon several
times, i just keep getting him parts from the local a-body graveyard
in tradeLOL.

  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon